Monday, June 27, 2011

"3 way!"

Alright, this is just sad....I was walking down the street with a few friends. another girl, (names will not be included) and my bf....God I hate that term...anyway, we were walking downtown just laughing, when some random group of kids across the street yell "3 way!". Tell me that wouldn't piss you off. unfortunately, that's what's "cool" now. before you get all over me saying that it's just humor, I know that. But don't tell me it wouldn't annoy you. the fact that being with friends, having fun for crying out loud! is looked upon as a sexual joke, and is *yelled* across the town at people. c'mon, that's just sad. After them yelling "3 way" at us a few more times....yeah. we lost it. It was the wrong thing to do, but we all just kind of flipped them off walking by. As far as I'm concerned, they deserved alot more than that. But hey, they have their right to speech and joking around. However....People don't get it. that kind of thing is funny for a little while, but it pisses people off to. I'm sure they had a good laugh over it, heck, the first time when we were all just goofing around we just kind of let it blow over and laughed ourselves. but continuously, and brutally, it gets annoying. so, can anyone answer why this is funny? Why, exactly, must people make jokes like this to get attention? I'm sure there are plenty of things to tease about besides unrealistic sexual activity, when real people are involved. i admit i listen and laugh to those jokes too, but not like this...but hey! i know this is boring just reading me rant on! lol. then again, no one reads this anyway :/
this made me literally rofl...well, i fell off my bed anyway. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lILCc6AZ10c

No comments:

Post a Comment